Ampléfest 2008

Ampléfest 2008
1st Annual Amplified Music Festival Extravaganza on November 14th!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BJÖRK!


A little over 11 Years ago, Björk released her 4th studio album, Homogenic, a beautiful ten song masterpiece that some would argue "took music to the next level."

While I do know of more than a few people who would disagree with this assertion (myself not included), I can't imagine anyone denying the fact that from this album comes five of the coolest music videos ever made by anyone for any song.

NOTE:
The video for "All Full of Love" was nominated for Best Music Video at the 1998 Grammy Awards, but my personal favorite video is "Hunter."


The five videos in chronological order:

"Jóga"


"Bachelorette"


"Hunter"


"Alarm Call"


"All Full of Love"


BY THE WAY:
My favorite Björk song ever happens to be "Jóga" which I have found bizarre covers of by Ben Gibbard and New Found Glory that are definitely worth checking out.

No comments: